I saw this amazing ad for a great product….as a mother of five (toilet flushing challenged individuals…) I was thinking HEY – This looks AWESOME! Seriously – who wouldn’t want something that did the following:
- Automatic Toilet Flusher just like those in Public Restrooms
- Includes 4 Built-In Flushing Functions
- Flushing Function 1: Sensor Flush with Adjustable Distance Sensor flushes when you Walk away from the Toilet
- Flushing Function 2: Sensor Flush Plus Delay - Flushes Toilet with Sensor plus Additional 7 Second Delay
- Flushing Function 3: Touch-Free Hand-Wave Flush - Flushes your Toilet with the Wave of your Hand in Front of Sensor
- Flushing Function 4: Automatic 24 Hour Flush - Flushes Once a Day while you Travel
- Installs in Less then 10 Minutes
- Fits Virtually All Toilets in the U.S. & Canada
- Batteries Included that last for up to 100,000 Flushes!
Amiright? Honestly – every mother’s dream come true, right?
Except when you realize the product is marketed for use by Cats.
That’s right – cats.
There’s not a rule that says I can’t buy it anyway and install it for my kittens right? I’ll even make them use a fuzzy headband with pointed ears and tail if needed.
Notice I didn’t even MENTION the fact that there are people out there toilet training their cats. There were no “Meet the Parents” references. I think I should also get credit for NOT posting this video from their website. I also haven’t mentioned anything about the toilet training kit for Cats. Not a word. I’ve really grown in maturity don’t you think?